At St. Paul’s Senior Services, we strive to provide our employees, residents, their families, and the community with educational, fun, and exciting events year round. Making sure that our community is well educated and understands their options as it relates to senior care and senior health is a priority of ours and it is what drives our event strategy. We offer the St. Paul’s Educational Series, monthly Lunch and Learns, support groups, workshops with community and industry partners, and our Annual Senior and Family Resource Fair. These events are an excellent opportunity for you or your loved one to get your questions answered and to find the information you need as it relates to senior care.
- August 24 @ 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm at Humphreys by the Bay
- September 20 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm at St. Paul’s Plaza
- October 16 @ 9:00 am - October 17 @ 12:30 pm at St. Paul’s Villa
- November 2 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm at St. Paul’s Plaza
- March 6 - December 31 at St. Paul’s PACE