Welcome to the Plaza, a St. Paul’s Senior Services community. St. Paul’s is a mission-based nonprofit whose goal is to enrich the lives of seniors throughout San Diego with excellent and innovative care.
The Plaza offers many benefits over other communities including:
- Certified nursing staff 24/7. Plus we provide diabetic care.
- As an “Aging in Place” community we don’t relocate independent residents as their assisted care needs increase.
- Our family-oriented amenities include a heated pool, family barbecue, dance studio, salon/spa and pub.
- The Plaza offers health and wellness activities including three outings each week.
- The Plaza is located in a safe neighborhood with restaurants, medical services and shopping within walking distance. Heritage Park is across the street!
St. Paul’s Plaza was designed with community and family in mind. We have created functional spaces to gather with family and friends when they come to visit. Each floor features a spacious family kitchen, living room, and dining room area so you can host family celebrations like birthday parties and anniversaries.
There’s also an outdoor activity center for your grandchildren to play, a family barbeque area, a dog park, and a sports pub so you can watch the game together. We even have several guest rooms so your out-of-town company can stay close by.
As an organization that values the independence and health of our seniors, The Plaza features a fitness center, workout studio, sparkling salt-water therapy pool, outdoor senior playground, outdoor dog park, and easy-access to a community walking path.
While many services at the Plaza can be customized to fit your specific needs, every resident’s month-to-month rent includes a delicious meal plan, housekeeping services, basic utilities, maintenance, and 24-hour security.