Monday – Friday: 8:30am to 6pm
Saturday – Sunday: 8:30am to 5pm
Community Amenities & Living
St. Paul’s Plaza combines our reputation for quality care with a resort-style living. We are conveniently a safe walking distance to the Village One shopping plaza and Heritage Park in Chula Vista.
- Outdoor courtyards
- Barbecue facilities
- Solariums & sundecks
- Beautiful views
- Gourmet restaurant
- Private dining
- 150-person event room
- Movie night
- Licensed sports pub with Happy Hour
- Televised sports
- Non-denominational chapel
- Beauty salon
- Barber shop
- Massage services
- Indoor salt water therapy pool
- Dog park
- Dance studio
- Robust activity schedule
- Licensed pub to enjoy Happy Hour and watch a game
- Family kitchens and living rooms ideal for holidays and celebrations
- Barbecue facilities perfect for hosting a get-together
- Outdoor Activity Center
- Children’s gymnasium
- Guest rooms for out-of-town visitors
- Private dining room for family gatherings
- Toto toilet seats aiding personal hygiene for seniors affected with Alzheimer’s and dementia
- Forward thinking IT infrastructure to meet current and future IT needs
- Smart building technology that interfaces with computers, iPads and iPods
- Programming for educational, instructional and musical programs
- Automatic lighting sensors
- Secure card access
- Electronic Medical Records
St. Paul's Plaza Services
Chula Vista Active Independent & Assisted Living
Apartment rates range from $1,800 for a studio to $4,900 for our large two bedroom.
St. Paul’s Plaza offers the best in active and assisted retirement, making the transition to a residential community easy and fun. We maintain daily activities and social events including yoga, book clubs, wine & cheese nights, and more! We’ll even help you organize a family barbecue or celebration. Every resident of St. Paul’s receives:
- Semi-monthly housekeeping
- Weekly linen service (sheets & towels)
- Gourmet restaurant and private dining
- Pre- arranged transportation
- Full access to resort-like amenities and robust activity schedule
DO YOU OR A LOVED ONE REQUIRE EXTRA HANDS-ON CARE?
St. Paul’s Plaza is an aging-in-place community. You don’t have to move as your personal needs grow —we bring the care and services to you. Our Personal Care Program contains three levels of care depending on needs. Care levels are determined after an assessment by our care team. Please call or send us a message to discuss rates/costs.
Reflections Memory Care
Studio apartments with a private bathroom start at $3,244/mo.
For specialized senior memory care, San Diego has a number of options. At St. Paul’s Plaza, we provide a highly-specialized setting designed to instill comfort and happiness, as well cognitive vitality, in senior patients struggling with memory loss. Our Reflections program is a combination of high-end attention to care by trained memory care experts, personalized interaction and family-style living. Our memory impaired residents maintain privacy and control over their lives by living in small communities where St. Paul’s staff and fellow seniors focus on living vibrant, full lives. Every resident has a private apartment with a full bathroom. Reflections residents enjoy a community living room, dining room, and kitchen that open to a beautiful, secure garden. Daily routines of dining, socializing, and exploring the community areas with our highly-trained care staff provide comfort and guidance resulting in peaceful and happy living.
Temporary & Respite Stays
Apartments starting at $180/night.
St. Paul’s Plaza offers short-term stays for a variety of reasons, including support for a comfortable and safe transition back home following a hospital or rehab stay, or to give a caregiver a break for personal or vacation purposes. Our respite rooms feature the finest in safety features and medical support. St. Paul’s Plaza will customize a respite care plan that works for you and your family. Please call or send us a message to discuss rates/costs.
St. Paul’s Plaza offers transportation (Monday – Friday) on a first come first serve basis. Transportation must be scheduled in advance between 8am – 3pm to nearby stores, local points of interest, and medical appointments within a fifteen-mile radius. Sign-ups are available at the reception desk.