St Paul's Plaza
St. Paul's Plaza Exceptional Senior Living in Chula Vista
Active Retirement Living at The Plaza makes it easy to live an independent lifestyle without the stress of maintaining a home. Enjoy purposeful activities, socialization, a fitness studio, a sparkling salt-water pool, and a full-service pub, all inside our resort-style community.
As an “age-in-place” community, The Plaza allows you to stay in the same apartment, even as your physical needs increase. Our certified medical and care staff are held to very high standards when it comes to making your experience comfortable while showing compassion and care.
Our unique Reflections Memory Care model is designed to make The Plaza feel like home for seniors with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia. To ensure a safe and purposeful environment, we focus on compassionate transitioning, high caregiver standards, specialized life enrichment programming, and family engagement.
St. Paul’s Plaza offers short-term respite stays for seniors who need a caring place to reside during a transitional period or while their caregivers are out-of-town. This is also a great option for caregivers who need respite but don’t want their loved ones to be alone.
Why choose St. Paul's Plaza
Welcome to the Plaza, a St. Paul’s Senior Services community. St. Paul’s is a mission-based nonprofit whose goal is to enrich the lives of seniors throughout San Diego with excellent and innovative care.
The Plaza offers many benefits over other communities including:
- Certified nursing staff 24/7. Plus we provide diabetic care.
- As an “Aging in Place” community we don’t relocate independent residents as their assisted care needs increase.
- Our family-oriented amenities include a heated pool, family barbecue, dance studio, salon/spa and pub.
- The Plaza offers health and wellness activities including three outings each week.
- The Plaza is located in a safe neighborhood with restaurants, medical services and shopping within walking distance. Heritage Park is across the street!
The Sweetwater Studio
The Sweetwater Studio is a well-designed unit with a small kitchenette and a private bathroom equipped with grab bars and an emergency response system for maximum safety. The Sweetwater can be home for independent residents or those needing assistance.
The Bonita is a stylish one bedroom, one bathroom apartment with a well-appointed kitchen and dining area in one large open space. The bedroom comes with dual closets and plenty of additional storage. The luxury bathroom includes grab bars and an emergency response system for maximum safety.
The Ava is a spacious one bedroom apartment with the addition of a den, which opens to the living area. Ava offers a well-appointed kitchen and dining area in one large open space. The bedroom comes with dual closets and plenty of additional storage. The bathroom includes grab bars and an emergency response system for maximum safety.
Community at Our Core
Whether we’re hosting a fashion show, educational presentation, or a large holiday affair, St. Paul’s Plaza has plenty of spaces to bring people together.
Dine in Style
Gathering together around a meal is one of life’s greatest joys, so we’ve created several unique dining experiences. Enjoy a pub-style meal in our casual restaurant, or sit down for a white tablecloth dinner in our expansive dining room.
The Great Outdoors
From solariums and sun decks to barbeque facilities and a dog park, The Plaza offers a variety of outdoor amenities to take in the San Diego sunshine.
Amenities at St. Paul's Plaza Chula Vista
- Outdoor Courtyards, Gardens and Dog Park
- Barbecue Facilities
- Solariums and Sundecks with Beautiful Views
- Gourmet Restaurant and Private Dining
- 150-person Event Room
- Licensed Sports Pub With Happy Hour
- Televised Sports
- Non-Denominational Chapel
- Spa, Beauty Salon and Barber Shop
- Massage Services
- Indoor Salt Water Therapy Pool
- Dance Studio
- Robust Activity Schedule
- Licensed Pub To Enjoy Happy Hour And Watch A Game
- Family Kitchens And Living Rooms Ideal For Holidays And Celebrations
- Barbecue Facilities Perfect For Hosting A Get-Together
- Outdoor Activity Center
- Children’s Gymnasium
- Private Dining Room For Family Gatherings
- Toto Toilet Seats Aiding Personal Hygiene For Seniors
- Forward-Thinking IT Infrastructure To Meet Current And Future IT Needs
- Smart Building Technology That Interfaces With Computers And Smart Devices
- Educational, Instructional, And Musical Programs
- Automatic Lighting Sensors
- Secure Card Access
- Electronic Medical Records
Why St. Paul’s Plaza is a Great Place to Call Home
St. Paul’s Plaza was designed with community and family in mind. We have created functional spaces to gather with family and friends when they come to visit. Each floor features a spacious family kitchen, living room, and dining room area so you can host family celebrations like birthday parties and anniversaries.
There’s also an outdoor activity center for your grandchildren to play, a family barbeque area, a dog park, and a sports pub so you can watch the game together. We even have several guest rooms so your out-of-town company can stay close by.
As an organization that values the independence and health of our seniors, The Plaza features a fitness center, workout studio, sparkling salt-water therapy pool, outdoor senior playground, outdoor dog park, and easy-access to a community walking path.
While many services at the Plaza can be customized to fit your specific needs, every resident’s month-to-month rent includes a delicious meal plan, housekeeping services, basic utilities, maintenance, and 24-hour security.
To see why St. Paul’s Plaza is a great place to call home, contact our team and we will be happy to take you on a tour. If you can’t come see us in-person, feel free to take our virtual tour.