Here’s how you can participate:
- Send a card (store-bought or handmade) with a message of encouragement
- Share an inspirational message or story in a letter
- Donate large print puzzle books (Crossword, Sudoku, etc.)
You have two options:
1. Simply mail your item(s) and we will do the rest.
2. Schedule Drop Off (scroll down for instructions)
St. Paul’s Senior Services 328 Maple Street San Diego, CA 92103 Attn: Sunshine for Seniors
If you have a number of cards or puzzle books you can drop them off from 9:00am - 4:00pm at our Administrative Building located at 328 Maple Street, San Diego 92103.
Please schedule your drop-off with a member of our Foundations team at 619-239-6900
Please do not drop off items directly to any of our facilities. We are taking all precautions to limit entrance to essential staff only.
Thank you for sharing your kindness and compassion.