Sunshine For Seniors ~ Brighten A Senior’s Day!
Here’s how you can participate:
- Send a card (store-bought or handmade) with a message of encouragement
- Share an inspirational message or story in a letter
- Donate large print puzzle books (Crossword, Sudoku, etc.)
You have two options:
1. Simply mail your item(s) and we will do the rest.
2. Schedule Drop Off (scroll down for instructions)
St. Paul’s Senior Services 328 Maple Street San Diego, CA 92103 Attn: Sunshine for Seniors
If you have a number of cards or puzzle books you can drop them off from 9:00am - 4:00pm at our Administrative Building located at 328 Maple Street, San Diego 92103.
Please schedule your drop-off with a member of our Foundations team at 619-239-6900
Please do not drop off items directly to any of our facilities. We are taking all precautions to limit entrance to essential staff only.
Please call 619-239-6900 and mention the Sunshine for Seniors Program or reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Thank you for sharing your kindness and compassion.