While many assisted living communities offer similar amenities, the Villa has some unique features:
- Certified nursing staff 24/7 and low staff turnover.
- Round-the-clock diabetic care, including insulin management, regular blood sugar checks, dietary accommodations, and stimulating activities.
- Reflections Memory Care, a life enrichment program for seniors with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia.
- Care level pricing, ensuring that residents receive necessary care without surprises on their bill.
- Personalized approaches, allowing our staff to form meaningful relationships with residents and their families.
- Vibrant activities, including weekly crafts, local outings, lectures, exercise classes, and theatre groups.
- Beauty salon and barber shop, keeping residents feeling refreshed and well-groomed.
- Ideal location, just two blocks away from Balboa Park with restaurants and shops close by.
You’ll live your best life at The Villa on Bankers Hill! We hope you will consider us for your loved one’s future home.
Community Amenities & Services
At The Villa on Bankers Hill, we believe that assisted living should be warm and welcoming while promoting each resident’s independence whenever possible. Our staff takes a personalized approach to assisted living, providing care and assistance when needed, and letting residents live and enjoy themselves each and every day.
- Private studios & one-bedroom apartments
- 24-hour certified nursing staff
- Three delicious meals served daily
- Scheduled transportation to restaurants, shopping, and medical appointments
- Exciting activity schedules
- Library with large print books
- Full-service Beauty Salon and Barber Shop
- Non-denominational chapel with multi-faith services
- Recently renovated and stylish community spaces
- Access to an on-site Resident Services Coordinator
Assisted Living San Diego
Apartments with care package starting at $3,756/mo.
For comprehensive senior assistance in San Diego, there is no better choice than The Villa on Bankers Hill. Our caregivers are trained to ensure your loved one receives the very best care to help with their individualized activities of daily living.
Reflections Memory Care
Private apartments with care package starting at $6,583/mo.
To meet the needs of seniors with memory-related conditions such as Alzheimer's Disease and other Dementias, we are proud to offer a specialized Reflections Memory Care program in addition to our standard assisted living services.
At The Villa on Bankers Hill, we understand that each resident’s care needs are unique. That’s why we are proud to offer additional levels of care to accommodate every resident. We also welcome Hospice agencies to augment the personal care services provided when appropriate. Explore our website for more information about assisted living and life here at the The Villa on Bankers Hill community. Please call or send us a message to discuss rates and how we can care for your loved one.
Our Reflections Memory Care Model was developed with the help of a multidisciplinary team of medical practitioners, life enrichment specialists and memory care experts. We provide care as directed by our Resident’s physician.
Dementia is a more general term used to describe the decline in cognative capability. Alzheimer's is a specific type of dementia that affects memory, thinking and behavior.
The expectation in Memory Care is that everything will be prompted. There is a higher ratio of staff to residents and our staff receive specialized training in dealing with residents with memory challenges. Reflections is a secured area for our Resident’s safety.
We have a dedicated 24/7 nursing staff at our Villa location.
Problems can include: memory loss that disrupts daily life, challenges in planning or solving problems, difficulty completing familiar tasks, confusion with time or place, trouble understanding visual images and spatial relationships, new problems with words in speaking or writing, misplacing things and losing the ability to retrace steps, decreased or poor judgment, withdrawal from work or social activities and changes in mood and personality.
Private apartments with care package starting at $5,530/mo.
Some signs that it is time to seek memory care include: changes in behavior, confusion and disorientation that imperils physical safety, a decline in overall health and increased caregiver stress
There are several factors to consider when searching for the best memory care facility, such as: level of care, trained staff, access to nursing assistance, medication management, quality meals and security.
With age often comes a growing list of physical changes and challenges. For many seniors and their families, these changes require extra assistance with daily activities. To best accommodate seniors’ needs without placing undue stress on working family members and other caregivers, assisted living is often the best course of action for all parties involved. At an assisted living community, seniors live in their own room, receive daily care and assistance from trained professionals, and access to a wide range of amenities and services.
ALFs are designed for people who need assistance with activities of daily living like bathing, medication management and meal preparation.
Apartments with care package starting at $3,375/mo.
Dementia care is so important to seniors because it allows them to experience a greater quality of life and limits the negative impact of cognitive loss.
Private apartments with care packages starting at $5,530/mo.
Some tips to care for someone with Alzheimer's are: Creating a routine, planning activities, encouraging ongoing commuication, maintaining a nutritious diet and boosting their self-esteem.
The Villa on Bankers Hill offers both Assisted Living and Memory Care at our location.
It is best to check with your insurance provider.