Spiritual Care Services at St. Paul’s
Guiding You Through Life
As a faith based organization, St. Paul’s Senior Services and St. Paul’s PACE welcome residents, participants, and families of all religions and spiritual beliefs. We have chaplains on-site providing our residents and participants with inclusive emotional and spiritual support, no matter their faith preferences or beliefs.
Each St. Paul’s community offers
- A chapel available for personal prayer and meditation, as well as scheduled worship services.
- Clergy-led worship, including Catholic, Episcopal, and non-denominational services.
- Compassionate listening.
- Spiritual counseling, encouragement, and prayer with respect to your beliefs, cultural traditions, and practices.
- Day center, home, and hospital visits.
- Weekly gatherings of discussion and study of spiritual beliefs.
- Sacraments and support for religious practices.
- Assistance to help connect you with community clergy and spiritual leaders from your faith tradition.
- Education for your healthcare team about spiritual beliefs and the potential impact on your healthcare choices.
- Support coping with loss or challenges.
- Religious and spiritual literature, Bibles, and religious items.
- Memorial services.
- Special seasonal worship services.
- Resident and family support for end-of-life.
To speak with a chaplain or to request a chaplain visit, please call the chaplain’s office at: (619) 239-6900
Download Spiritual BrochureENGLISH BROCHURE SPANISH BROCHURE
Meet Our Chaplains
(From Left to Right) Front Row: The Rev. Maria Cristina Borges Alvarez (Lead Chaplain) and Louise Landeta
(From Left to Right) Back Row: The Rev. John Cole, Anselmo Brillon, Jr. and Jeffrey Shackleton