Each St. Paul’s community offers
- A chapel available for personal prayer and meditation, as well as scheduled worship services.
- Clergy-led worship, including Catholic, Episcopal, and non-denominational services.
- Compassionate listening.
- Spiritual counseling, encouragement, and prayer with respect to your beliefs, cultural traditions, and practices.
- Day center, home, and hospital visits.
- Weekly gatherings of discussion and study of spiritual beliefs.
- Sacraments and support for religious practices.
- Assistance to help connect you with community clergy and spiritual leaders from your faith tradition.
- Education for your healthcare team about spiritual beliefs and the potential impact on your healthcare choices.
- Support coping with loss or challenges.
- Religious and spiritual literature, Bibles, and religious items.
- Memorial services.
- Special seasonal worship services.
- Resident and family support for end-of-life.
To speak with a chaplain or to request a chaplain visit, please call the chaplain’s office at: (619) 239-6900