St. Paul’s is proud to offer our full time employees a comprehensive choice of medical, dental and vision coverage. We offer plans from Sharp, Kaiser, and SIMNSA. Apply today to find out more.
St. Paul’s is proud to offer all employees life insurance that is 100% covered by the company. Employees are eligible to purchase additional insurance for themselves and their family.
At St. Paul’s, we think saving for retirement is a key part of your benefit package. That is why we offer a generous 100% match of your contributions up to 3% of your eligible earnings. That’s free money that will help you build your retirement account.
At St. Paul’s, we want our employees engaged and continuously learning. For some employees, that means continuing your education. We are proud to offer our employees $3,000/year in education reimbursement for continuing their education. Come join our team to find out more.
- We have a safe and healthy work environment we are proud of to keep you and our seniors safe from COVID-19. Over 97% of our employees are vaccinated or have a documented exemption.
- Many positions offer signing bonuses.
- Flexible shifts available.
- Locations throughout San Diego County.
- We take pride in promoting from within.
- Leadership and many other free training programs to support your career.
- Performing a job that improves the lives of others every single day.
- The mission! Caring for seniors and giving back to the community is a huge benefit.
- For your safety, all vendors on our campus must be vaccinated from 9/30/21.
- Our mission is to serve our community, if you are seeking a position where service to others is key, St. Paul’s Senior Services is for you. Join us!