What makes St. Paul’s Plaza different compared to any other senior community?
St. Paul’s Senior Services has been providing care and support for San Diego County seniors since 1960. We are constantly adding new and innovative services to meet the changing needs of seniors. Services offered at St. Paul’s Plaza cater to a new generation of seniors with a concept built around community and family inclusion. We recognize that many families want to spend time with grandparents, but having them come to your home is not always ideal, especially when medical issues become more complex. At St. Paul’s Plaza we provide the best services and amenities so it’s just like the days when you visited grandma’s house with lots of fun and engaging activities for everyone to enjoy, the only difference is that you get to do it at a beautiful retirement community.
- St. Paul’s Plaza is located in Otay Ranch, Chula Vista next to Village One which offers restaurants, shops, convenience store, gas station and medical professionals including dentistry and primary care.
- Heritage Park is located across the street which includes a public swimming pool, community center and beautiful safe walking paths.
- St. Paul’s Plaza welcomes seniors over 60 who desire an active residential living, personal care, memory support (Reflections) or a combination of all services and programs.
- St. Paul’s Plaza has 156 rooms and occupies 4.5 acres; it is the perfect retirement community.
- On-site parking is available; friends and family are welcome to park inside.
- Large studios are priced from $2,781/mo. and include a meal package, linens, towels, house-keeping, prearranged transportation and full access to amenities.
- St. Paul’s Plaza is an aging in place retirement community meaning personal care services are provided as needed without the requirement to relocate.
- St. Paul’s Plaza is designed by a committee of Chula Vista residents who told us what the seniors of today want in assisted living Chula Vista.
St. Paul’s Plaza is currently taking reservations for:
- Active Residential Living
- Assisted Living
- Memory Support (Reflections)
Learn more about our three levels of services (Gold, Silver and Bronze)Levels of Care