St. Paul’s Plaza is a resort style retirement community combined with St. Paul’s reputation for quality care.
We offer excellent services such as Memory Support (Reflections), personal care and active residential living; our goal is to offer the best services seen in a retirement community. It doesn’t stop there; amenities include an indoor therapy pool, beauty salon, chapel, a gym and many other amenities.
We promise St. Paul’s Plaza will be a regular destination for family outings because the kids will be begging to visit.
As a result of community feedback, St. Paul’s Plaza is a resort-style retirement community with amenities like:
- Stunning outdoor areas including a courtyard and gardens with barbecue facilities
- Luxury indoor spaces with WiFi
- Numerous solariums and sundecks with beautiful views
- Gourmet restaurant and private dining
- 150-person event room (with movie night set up)
- Licensed pub which hosts happy hour and plays sports games
- To support physical and spiritual well-being St. Paul’s Plaza also provides:
- Non-denominational chapel – we welcome and embrace all faiths
- Reflection room
- Spa which includes beauty salon, barber shop and massage services
- Indoor salt water therapy pool with classes and open resident access
- Dog park, YES we welcome pre-approved pets
- Gymnasium & Dance studio
- Robust activity schedule including yoga, tai chi and regular outings
- Entertainment schedule including music and animal therapy
Family amenities means St. Paul’s Plaza is a welcomed destination for family visits and continued celebration of family traditions. Family amenities include:
- Licensed pub where families can enjoy Happy Hour or the game
- Family kitchens and living rooms ideal for holidays and celebrations
- Barbecue facilities
- Outdoor Activity Center
- Toto toilet seats aid in the provision of pericare and personal hygiene for persons affected with Alzheimer’s and dementia are located in our Memory Support (Reflections) and Personal Care apartments.
- St. Paul’s Plaza offers forward thinking IT infrastructure to meet current IT needs and well into the future; allowing for expanded uses and growth.
- Smart building technology which interfaces with user computers, iPads and iPods – allowing programming for educational, instructional and musical purposes.
- Automatic on and off lighting sensors (for fall prevention).
- Secure card access technology throughout the property.
- Electronic Medical Records.