St. Paul's Program of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly
PACE is a unique program of coordinated care that offers elderly adults and their caregivers an innovative choice in health care. For many, it is a welcome alternative to nursing home care as participants, despite chronic health needs, can remain at home.
Some of the many local benefits offered include:
- A low doctor to patient ratio, ensuring that care is intimate and extremely personal.
- Access to specialists in geriatric care.
- Assistance with transportation and setting medical appointments.
- With the support of PACE, participants can continue to live in the least restrictive environment, in their home.
- Preventative care such as physical therapy to increase muscular strength and reduce fall risk.
Contact us today to learn more about this elderly care option!
111 Elm St, San Diego, CA 92101 - (619) 677-3800