St. Paul’s Senior Services will be the most outstanding and innovative provider in California, dedicated to serving the physical, spiritual, and social needs of the elderly, fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion consistent with personal and affordable choice.
St. Paul’s is spiritually guided in its multi-disciplinary approach within our changing environment. We provide care which addresses the varied social, physical, spiritual, ethic, economic and cultural needs of those we serve.
We meet the needs and desires of those we serve by expanding and improving our standards of excellence in our:
- Variety of housing and service options
- Personal and medical care
- Pastoral care
- Culture of inclusion
- Indoor and outdoor recreational and physical activities
- Intergenerational daycare program
- Support of programs for families and the expanded community
- Education, training and research
- Alliances with community entities to achieve common goals
- Advocacy in senior issues locally, regionally, and nationally