St. Paul’s Manor has been a staple in the Bankers Hill community since 1963. With the start of an extensive $17 million renovation, The Manor will soon be the most sought-after Independent Living Community for active retired seniors in San Diego.
Renovation enhancements will include updates to the building exterior, common areas including a “pub” area for socializing, upgrades to the mechanical, electrical and plumbing infrastructure, and cosmetic and structural updates to the 134 apartments.
At this time, we anticipate that the Renovation will be completed in the Spring of 2023. Unfortunately, we cannot move in any new residents until then. However, we will be happy to add your name to our Interest List to receive regular updates, and are accepting Applications to be added to our Waitlist. Please contact our Admissions Specialists for more information.
Enjoy all The Manor has to offer:
- Modern and chic renovation currently underway
- One bedroom apartments and studios
- Located in Bankers Hill, one of San Diego’s most beautiful communities
- Bay and city views
- Walkable neighborhood
- Balboa Park, restaurants, cafes, public transportation, and worship nearby
- An award-winning community for active adults, 55 + seeking the good life
- Includes restaurant, café, salon, library, chapel, activity program, and stunning views
- Great friendships and friendly staff
Find more information about St. Paul’s Manor here.
Starting at $2,200 per month for a large studio
Including utilities, meal plan, housekeeping, security, 24-hour reception, activities.