St. Paul’s Manor has been a staple in the Bankers Hill community since 1963. With the start of an extensive $17 million renovation, The Manor will soon be the most sought-after Independent Living Community for active retired seniors in San Diego.
Renovation enhancements will include updates to the building exterior, common areas including a “pub” area for socializing, upgrades to the mechanical, electrical and plumbing infrastructure, and cosmetic and structural updates to the 134 apartments.
Construction should be completed by the fall of 2022, though applications for premium apartment selection are currently underway for potential new residents.
Enjoy all The Manor has to offer:
- Modern and chic renovation currently underway
- One bedroom apartments and studios
- Located in Bankers Hill, one of San Diego’s most beautiful communities
- Bay and city views
- Walkable neighborhood
- Balboa Park, restaurants, cafes, public transportation, and worship nearby
- An award-winning community for active adults, 55 + seeking the good life
- Includes restaurant, café, salon, library, chapel, activity program, and stunning views
- Great friendships and friendly staff
Find more information about St. Paul’s Manor here.
Get on the Interest List and Receive Perks
First 20 Deposits Receive:
- Two months free rent
- Choice of best apartments with stunning views and free upgrade packages
- Free moving package valued at $1,000
- Free welcome package valued at $500
Contact Admissions Counselor Jean Nagle to get on our interest list.