Join us for the FREE two-day educational workshop series by San Diego Planning Partnership on estate planning and long-term care!
Event Date: 10/10/2018 and 10/11/2018 from 9 am – 12 pm
- Educational presentations on topics including:
– The key legal document in an estate plan
– Advanced directives
– Choosing one’s representatives
– Identifying what is important to you
– How to leave a legacy and protect loved ones
– Options and costs in long-term care
- A workbook outlining decisions to consider in preparing your plan – a road map for personal planning
- Connection to community resources
We all want to maintain control and independence as we age. With the right information, planning is less complicated.
Limited seating available. You must pre-register to attend.
To Register Call 619-500-1902 or visit SD-PP.org