Event Date: October 16-17 from 9AM-12:30PM
Location: St. Paul’s Senior Services, St. Paul’s Manor (LUV Lounge) 2635 Second Avenue, San Diego, CA 92103
What You Will Learn
This free workshop covers essential long-term care and estate planning topics. You will get unbiased information and expertise from professional and experienced volunteers, without solicitation. No pitch – just the facts.
Workshop Topics Include:
- Key legal documents in an estate plan
- Advanced directives
- Choosing one’s representatives
- Identifying what is important to you
- Options and costs in long-term care
- Connecting to community resources
- Preparing your plan – a road map
The San Diego Planning Partnership is a nonprofit organization. Our mission is to help simplify the estate planning and long-term care process for everyone, regardless of income or situation.