Since 1960, St. Paul’s Senior Services, formerly St. Paul’s Senior Homes & Services, has been dedicated to serving the physical, spiritual and social needs of the elderly and community.
Through independent, assisted living and skilled nursing communities as well as an intergenerational day care program and Program of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE), St. Paul’s provides affordable, innovative and comprehensive programs in a non-denominational environment with great value placed on optimal independence at all stages of life.
Our history of innovative programs and services has been guided by our overall mission and vision. We look forward to another 50 years of service to San Diego seniors and would love to give you a tour of any of our communities or programs.
Top 6 Reasons to Choose St. Paul’s Senior Services
- More than 50 years of experience serving San Diego seniors
- An excellent reputation for providing high-quality care
- Affordable, welcoming and unique
- Centrally located near Hillcrest, Downtown, the Marina and Airport
- Dedicated and compassionate staff that cares about seniors
- Offering qualified and accredited senior homes & living options throughout San Diego County