What are group volunteers at St. Paul’s?
Group volunteers can be comprised of as little as 4 individuals from an organization, corporation or volunteer group.
Who can volunteer?
At St. Paul’s Senior Services, we welcome anyone wanting to share their time, knowledge, enthusiasm, and passion to help others with our volunteer program. We have a wide range of volunteer opportunities in our residential living communities and PACE Centers. Our volunteers play a huge role when it comes to our service, compassion, and operations here at St. Paul’s.
What can group volunteers do?
- Host an Ice Cream Social.
- Put together gift bags for the holiday season.
- Serve holiday lunches.
- Lead a drive to collect clothing or food or basic needs items.
- Join our LUV Gala Planning Committee.
What are the requirements for group volunteers?
- Fill out a Volunteer Application Form.
- Fill out a Volunteer Release and Waiver of Liability Agreement.
- Fill out a Statement of Good Health.
Is your group ready to set your roots?
Read our requirements and then download, save to your computer, and upload to Volunteer Program via the volunteer form below. If you prefer to fax your resume you may fax it to 619.239.1256.
To find out more about the Group volunteering opportunities at St. Paul’s, please contact or Corporate & Group Volunteer Coordinator Stewart Gaddy, at: (619) 239-6900 or firstname.lastname@example.org