St. Paul’s McColl Nursing and Rehabilitation is a supportive community providing skilled San Diego nursing care and rehabilitation services with an emphasis on kindness and consideration for every Resident. Our well-trained and professional staff takes great pride in the our unmatched reputation for providing the highest quality skilled nursing care in San Diego.
In addition to providing assistance with daily living activities (dressing, bathing, grooming, etc.), physical, speech and occupational therapy are all available within the building and daily activities (exercise, live music, trivia, etc.) are planned for those who wish to participate. Residents can enjoy delicious food in the dining room, or receive meals in their room.
- Private, double and triple-bed rooms with individual cable TV and phone
- Beautifully furnished dining room and lobby area
- Outdoor patio and sun deck
- Beauty and barber shop
- Activity and physical therapy rooms
- Chapel with Episcopal, Catholic, Jewish and multi-faith services
Residents can receive 24- hour skilled nursing care and concern from staff who also integrate service with the chosen hospice agency. Hospice services are also available at St. Paul’s Villa.