Your estate plan represents your beliefs, your compassion, and your legacy. As you are considering your plans, there are several ways to leave a lasting legacy gift to St. Paul’s Senior Services. Explore the personal and financial benefits of the leaving a legacy gift, while taking into consideration your personal and family circumstances:
- Bequest – designate St. Paul’s as a beneficiary in your will or trust
- Charitable Gift Annuity – a gift that gives YOU an income while helping St. Paul’s!
- Life Insurance Policy – list St. Paul’s as a beneficiary on your life insurance policy
Your continued support is vital to St. Paul’s Senior Services, and we aim to recognize our significant donors through:
- The Tree of Life Program at each community
- The Legacy Wall at St. Paul’s Manor
- The St. Paul’s Heritage Society is a group of individuals who have included St. Paul’s in their legacy plans
Have you already recognized St. Paul’s Senior Services as a beneficiary? Please let us know so we can recognize your gift, and ensure your legacy is carried out as you wish.
If you would like to learn more and talk through options of how you can leave your legacy and enhance the lives of seniors for years to come, please contact Liam Dunfey, Director of Major Gifts & Planned Giving, via email or at (619) 239-6900.